THE 2 ND CISW THAILAND TOP WELLNESS WORLD SUMMIT 2023
BUSINESS INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES WELLNESS AND WELL-BEING
AT GRANDE CENTRE POINT HOTEL ON FRIDAY 30 JUNE 2023
START AT 09.00 AM – 09.00 PM
CISW European Wellness World Co., Ltd. and CISW International Co., Ltd. are collaborating with both public and private sectors to host the 2nd CISW Thailand Top Wellness World Summit on 30th June 2023 at Grande Centre Point Sukhumvit 55 to support the wellness development of Thailand to make Thailand the best destination for wellness centers and wellness tourism. The event will feature various highlight activities such as; Exhibition Booths, Wellness Talk, Business Matching and Networking.
The 2nd CISW Thailand Top Wellness World Summit is incorporated and supported by the Ministry of Public Health (Thailand), Mahidol University, B-Healthy, Thailand Charter of Health, Thai Real Estate Association, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, American Accreditation Commission International (AACI), Global Healthcare Accreditation (GHA) and sponsored by domestic and international companies such as Life Research Wellness Pte Ltd, Jin Wellbeing County, Bumrungrad International Hospital, Ratchaphruek Hospital, Panadchada Inter, 287272 Co., Ltd.
The seminar on concept “Business Investment Opportunities Wellness and Well-Being” to gather business owners in “wellness” to share knowledge and experiences and to promote health tourism because nowadays people around the world care more about their health. As a result, health- related businesses become a business group that has a tendency to grow well and to continue to do well. The summit connects wellness and wellbeing entrepreneurs, professionals, researchers, and physicians to share knowledge and information for investment opportunities in the wellness and wellbeing business market. This summit will create business connections and business productivity for the wellness and wellbeing business industry and seek opportunities in the wellness and wellbeing business market to apply to all business sectors such as real estate, hotels and resorts, hospitals, clinics, spas, and wellness, etc. Therefore, all sectors should cooperate such as government, private sector, institutions, international organizations, associations and educational agencies.
In addition, there will also be panel discussions on 6 topics: Thailand Wellness International Accreditation, Thailand Wellness Academy Development, Real Estate Wellness and Wellbeing Projects Investment Opportunities in Thailand, Medical Wellness Tourism Opportunities in Thailand, Medical Wellness Tourism Development in Thailand, and Medical Wellness Tourism Market.
Our distinguished keynote speakers at the 2nd CISW Thailand Top Wellness World Summit
- Dr. Michael Tan, Founder of Life Research Wellness Pte Ltd
Topic: Wellness and Wellbeing 21st Century Development and Innovation Technology
- Prof. Dato’ Sri. Dr. Mike Chan, Chairman and Senior Researcher of European Wellness Biomedical Group
Topic: Medical Wellness Business Market Investment Opportunity in Asia and the World
- Dr. Kampon Sriwatanakul, MD. PH.D. President of the Thailand Charter of Health
Topic: Holistic Wellness Business Investment Opportunity in Thailand
- Prof. Dr. Yuriy Nalapko, Medical Advisor of European Wellness Biomedical Group Topic: Medical Wellness International Standard Service
- Dr. Joseph Rosado, CISW Melawell, International Medical Consultants, inc., Complete Wellness Medical Centers
Topic: The Benefits of Having Medical CBD Wellness Tourism Clinics
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Thavatchai Kamoltham, Director of Cannabis Health Science Program, College of Allied Health Science, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University
Topic: Medicine Traditional Wellness
- Prof. Dr. Supa Pengpid, Lecturer in Health Development, ASEAN Institute for Health Development, Mahidol University
Topic: Wellness Academy Development in Thailand
- Claus F. Nielsen, CTIO & Co-Founder of B-Healthy Asia
Topic: Wellness Innovation and Technology Development
- Dr. Christopher Jensen, Executive Medical Director of B-Healthy Asia
Topic: Global Wellness Business and Investment Market Opportunity
- Dr. Somporn Kumphong, AACI Board of Directors Member Vice President AACI CEO Asia & Pacific / Advisory board of GHA Standard Committee Executive Director Asia-Pacific Region
Topic: Wellness Accreditation in Thailand and International
- Mrs. Saowapa Jongkittipong, Director to Health Technical Officer (Expert Level) Topic: Wellness Business Market and Investment Incentive Policy
- Dr. Pisit Tantiwattanakul, Medical Doctor & Founder of iBaby
- Top Pornnaris Chuanchaisit, President of the Thai Real Estate Association,
President of National Charter
Topic: Real Estate Wellness Investment Projects in Thailand
- Theerathon Tharachai, Board of Director Executive Committee PPS Project Planning Service PLC
Topic: How to Build a Good Wellness and Wellbeing Construction Design for Investment Projects
- Dr. Paul Crosio, Partner at Silk Legal
Topic: Licensing Medical Health and Wellness Business in Thailand
- Dr. Kalyarat Sukruang, MD, CEO GoldenZone Wellness Co., Ltd.
Topic: Thailand Wellness Academy Development
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Pansak Sugkraroek, Anti – Aging and Regenerative Medicine, Hormone Management, Sleep health, Sexual health. Gynecologist in Bumrungrad International Hospital. VitalLife Scientific Wellness Center Senior Ambassador
Topic: Medical Wellness Tourism
- Soipetch Prathuangset, M.D., Director of Prevention and Wellness Clinic
Topic: Medical CBD Wellness Tourism
- Timothy Emen Lertsmitivanta, CEO of Thonburi Wellbeing Co., Ltd.
Topic: Wellness and Wellbeing Investment Opportunities in Thailand
We also invited delegates from the Ministry of Health from many countries as follows:
- Ministry of Health of Thailand is confirmed
- Ministry of Health of Lao PDR is confirmed
And others Minister of Health of Asean countries under considering For more information, please feel free to contact CISW office 754/7 Punna Withi 22 Alley, Bang Chak, Phra Khanong, Bangkok 10260 Thailand Email: email@example.com Tel: +66 2006500